[TR] Gunst & Borg & Beck Update

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 21:00:33 MDT 2007

 Hi Randall,

Thanks for your informative response.? Unfortunately, I did not check the force required.? Honestly, I was too ignorant to know to check.? Also unfortnately, I cant figure out if that is the problem without removing the gearbox and doing surgery.? I will drive with it for a bit and monitor it to see if it gets better or worse.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108