[TR] Interesting cooling system web page

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Fri Sep 28 03:54:52 MDT 2007

It's early in the morning, and I've only had half a cup of coffee.

I noticed that they were finding these differences only in the engine, not
the radiator, and only at idle.  This makes me suspect this engine has some
issues with particular passages not getting flow if things aren't balanced.
Sorta like how head gaskets have variously sized holes to regulate cooling
flow to help ensure the whole head gets flow, not just the passages where
coolant can flow the easiest.