[TR] tri metal bearings

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 22:23:54 MDT 2007

Ed,

I just purchased +.010 rod and main bearings from TRF. I removed the TRF
label from the side of the box and found a label that says "King". The
bearing shells are are stamped with "Country". I also thought that this
was curios.

I checked on line and the King Bearing web site says nothing about any
affiliation with Country. I didn't try very hard, but had no luck
finding a Country web site.

Mike