[TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 20:45:31 MDT 2007

Randall,

RE: " is there any chance Kai is incapacitated somehow, and someone else
has hijacked his eBay id "

It's possible. But I heard Kai's voice on his shop's answering machine's
message saying he was "closed for inventory" the week of September 10-14.
He was not incapacitated then, and he had 79 auctions on eBay around that
time.

Cheers, Tom