[TR] Rain

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 18:14:40 MDT 2007

> Or you can sew a Poncho and a Tonneau Cover together

My daughter would love that idea !  Some years ago, I showed up for a
Triumph event in the rain, with no top, and her hiding under the passenger's
side tonneau cover.

> It worked until the State Police stopped him in a
> snow storm and
> wrote him tickets for some obscure reasons.

It would be worth it just to hear them explain to the judge !

I'd probably argue that it was a rare period accessory, and should be
"grandfathered" under any current safety laws <G>

Randall