[TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 05:10:40 MDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks to everyone that has offered to help me regarding my TR6 engine that went to Kai Radicke last December.

I see that Wishbone Classics posted 4 new auctions on eBay last night. If anyone is bidding on these or wins them, may I ask a favor? Can you please ask Kai why he won't talk to the guy in Virginia that gave him an engine, thousands of dollars worth of parts, and a check for $3000 nearly 10 months ago? Also, if any of you are active on the MG or Spitfire lists, could you cross post my original "open letter" there? Maybe he's switched his focus to other engines?

I've left phone messages on Kai's cell phone and business number. I've contacted him via eBay, where he is apparently active. He will not contact me. I've reviewed all our old emails, where he clearly states the engine should be done in May, and later July. I see no evidence of any disagreement in the old correspondence. Kai: why me?

Sincerely, Tom  Marincic