[TR] 'driving it to my grave!'

Paul Dorsey dorpaul at negia.net
Wed Sep 26 22:11:19 MDT 2007

I'm still a good ways from driving my '60 TR3A and I still dream of that day.
Since I'll be 'driving it to my grave', so to speak, I wonder if I might add
some handicap 'helps' or grab-bars to it while I am restoring the body myself?
Planning for the future, I guess!

I am adding a more substantial roll-bar to it (although I have been told that
often these do more harm than good and are primarily cosmetic).  I am unaware
if a rollbar can be used for enabling one to 'climb aboard', so to speak.
But, if so, then a roll-bar could qualify as a 'handicap aid.  Currently my
car is up on scaffolding, so I am unable to test out my rollbar, but maybe
someone will tell me if they are an 'aid'.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A