[TR] a new clunking noise

Kevin Thompson kthompson at whoi.edu
Wed Sep 26 12:26:06 MDT 2007

  Hey Jim,
  a thought just crossed my mind.....The last e-mail you sent me....of the photo with you catching  a ......rather small fish (a baby trout, I believe). Yes, that one. Would you by chance happened to have tucked that little guy in the boot? Or perhaps on the exhaust manifold so it might be cooked by the time you got home?? Are there any "fishy" odors associated with the clunking noises?
  Just thought I'd ask.....  :-)
  What a fantastic day out there!!!!!!
Cheers,
  Kevin T
Here on Cape Cod, where we have real fish...
'76 TR6
'59 TR3A
  regardless of what Jim says..... ;-Q

In a message dated 9/25/2007 5:12:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,