[TR] Fall in the Rockies

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 20:31:19 MDT 2007

BlankSaw a dark green TR6 going south on CO Highway 119 (the Peak-to-Peak
Highway) on Sunday afternoon...anyone on the list?  Beautiful fall colors
since the Aspen started to turn in the high country of Colorado.  Stopped in
Nederland and let the wife shop for stained glass.  Lots of that going on with
husbands being dragged along but it was reassuring to see 30 yo guys lust
after a LBC and know that there will be a market for TRs for a few years to
come.  Other than a need to tighten the glass bowl on the filter/pressure
regulator I put on recently...which puked gas profusely in my driveway until I
tightened it, after telling the wife to run for her life and not cause any
sparks as she did...it was an uneventful trip.  She really must love me...she
still went for the ride after that.

Fall in Rockies
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)