[TR] [6pack] NEW brake master cylinder failure anyone?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Sep 25 05:18:25 MDT 2007

The email below was sent to the 6 Pack list and I'm sharing it with the
Triumph List.

I put a new Lucas MC in my car back in April and it has a very slight "leak"
at the reservoir seam. About once a week I have to wipe it off, but there
hasn't been enough leakage to add fluid yet. None the less....it does leak.
I'm using Castrol GT/LMA Dot 3/4. Winter project #1 is a brake system
rebuild.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection