[TR] 77 Spitfire

Stasyszen, Jerry JStasyszen at odmhsas.org
Mon Sep 24 08:56:36 MDT 2007

I am parting out a 77 Spitfire. I removed the engine and trans but the
rest remains. The body if pretty straight except that it was wrecked but
all the damaged arteas have been meticulously removed. I have new body
parts to for the areas that were cut out. The bonnet has some beginning
rust but the floors are in great shape. This would be a nice buildable
car. I just don't have the time or a mig to weld the body parts back
together. If anyone is interested in parts then email me off list or
call 405-672-9707 in Oklahoma City.

Thanks
Jerry Stasyszen
405-672-9707