[TR] Lift in my Garage

Mike Denman mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 22 11:27:56 MDT 2007

I have the Eagle Brand lift and it works fine but I wouldn't buy another
lift from them. As recieved, the safety locks were defective and one of the
cables that does the lifting was too long. You have to be careful with the
British cars because of their narrow track. In spite of the narrow track and
the wide spacing of the lift rails, I use the lift for my TR3, Marcos and
TVR... you just have to be careful. I have put tape the full length of the
lift rails corresponding to the colors of the cars involved and I make sure
that I drive straight on the lift with the driver's side front tire on the
correct colored tape.
Mike Denman