[TR] TR6 speedometer needle

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 10:08:19 MDT 2007

> I recently had part of the indicator needle on the
> speedometer break off.

Are you sure the movement still works otherwise ?  Might be that the
movement failed, and banging against the pin is what broke the needle ?

As Tony (the recognized expert) says, the needle should just pull straight
off.  But if it's stuck tightly enough, it may upset the mechanism removing
it.  Tony may find a way to prevent that, but it looks to me like you just
have to press things back if it happens.

Randall