[TR] Maintenance book.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:26:32 MDT 2007

I have been considering the purchase of a Jag XJ-S.  In my research I found a
free book at www.jaglovers.com, which is downloadable for free, that details
the maintenance problems and the proper fixes for the V-12 engine.  This book
has been compiled from the archives of the V-12 engine list.  It is a
comprehensive anthology of almost everything that can go wrong with the car.
The book is 736 pages long.

Why doesn't someone on this list (Randall) author a similar work for
Triumphs?

Best regards,
Tom