[TR] New Distributor for TR 2-4 ? Rebuild Rocker Assembly ?

Chris Simonsen ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 07:43:16 MDT 2007

My rocker arms definately have the grooves worn in them - was using  a wire
to set clearances until I bought the clickadjust.

Even when adjusted correctly (best that I can tell and checked with a feeler
guage wire vs blade,  my valve cover  noises are loud and can easily be
heard in the cockpit until 2000 rpm or so. Looks like my valve train will
make a trip to California this winter.

I believe I have seen vavle covers with soiund deading material glued on the
inside or outside of them,  is this a commonly available  aftermarket
material?

Thanks  Chris