[TR] New Distributor for TR 2-4 ? Rebuild Rocker Assembly ?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 19:51:55 MDT 2007

> Do they replace the shaft or just rebush the rockers? ( I'm assuming
> they rebush the rockers at the very least )

When they did mine, they very definitely replaced the shaft with new.  Also
new adjusters and new lock nuts.  Rocker tips were refaced, rockers were
cleaned and had what appeared to be light copper plating on them (as
original).  In fact, I'm not absolutely certain they didn't replace all the
rockers, as they looked absolutely brand new.  New springs as well.

Only the pedestals and end caps didn't look brand new (and they looked very
nice).

I'm definitely a happy customer.

Randall