[TR] Paging Kai Radicke/Wishbone Classics?

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 19:30:03 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/21/2007 7:28:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net writes:

Sorry to  bomb the list, but I've been leaving phone and email messages for
Kai Radicke  of Wishbone Classics in Philadelphia for weeks, with no reply. Has
anyone here  had any contact with him since July?

==AM==
I'm pretty sure I just saw at least one auction of his on eBay earlier this
week!

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)