[TR] Paging Kai Radicke/Wishbone Classics?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Sep 21 18:35:15 MDT 2007

 I saw Kai at VTR in Valley Forge but he hasn't responded to any of my
emails since then either. Maybe some of the PA List members know what's
going on. He usually monitors the List and has always responded to my
emails. I hope everything is OK.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection