[TR] List Members Get Together at Triumphest In Laughlan NV Oct 11

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Sep 17 14:43:48 MDT 2007

Marty Clark wrote:
> Well it looks like from the schedule of events that Thursday evening would
> be the best time for the list members attending Triumphest to get together.
> Anyone not coming in by Thursday evening? I've got the OK for us to use one
> of the side rooms unless everyone would rather we all jump on a river boat
> cruse at the same time (might be tough to get us all to show up at the same
> time). I'll assume just a non boat tour get together unless I get a bunch of
> emails stating otherwise. 8PM sound OK? I don't want to miss anyone planing
> on arriving Thursday evening.
>
> Please email me back so I know how many may show up.
>
> Marty Clark
> Gilbert, AZ
> 1974 TR6 CF17352U
> http://www.triumphowners.com/798

Hi Marty and All:

Great idea for a gathering.  I just reserved my room from the 10th to
the 14th at the host hotel.  My co-pilot and I with another couple will
be arriving the evening of  Wednesday the 10th.  How about we extend the
invitation to all the Triumph email listers including British Car Forum
members?  And why make it one evening?  Lets do the evening of the 10th too!

As to venue,  we can pull up a patch of landscaped grass next to the
river right at the hotel, pull out a few coolers of beverages, start up
a grill and grill up some poor mans steaks!!   There are some nice green
and treed areas between the pool and the river and if we make it an
evening rendezvous, the weather will be perfect.  I bet the Hotel and or
host club will have a Triumphest message board up so we can post the
details there.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)