[TR] Morgans

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 11:04:34 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/17/2007 11:42:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
eandy01 at msn.com writes:

Pardon  my ignorance but when did Morgan start selling in the US again or was
the  one shown imported by the owner? The last I'd heard of Morgans being
sold
here was when they had a conflict with DOT over the wood  floorboards.

i missed whatever you are responding to, but I think its been 2 or 3  decades
since Morgan's had trouble getting in - Isis Imports in California or
Capitol Motorcars in Virginia will be glad to take your order today for an  Aeromax
coupe or Aero 8 convertible

Cheers,
Jack Mc