[TR] TR3A heater mystery solved

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Sun Sep 16 10:28:33 MDT 2007

Thanks to the list the mystery has been solved.  The little trap doors open to
give heat to driver and passenger, and the defroster hoses go near the glove
box on a LHD car.

The only photo I had of an assembled heater was one I found on somebody's eBay
auction, and it had the bottom plate turned around almost 180 degrees.  I was
trying to fit mine that way yesterday, and the location of the defroster hoses
didn't look right.  Maybe the heater on eBay came from a RHD car, who knows?
At any rate, I plan to install it the right way today.

Thanks again to those who responded.  Have a great Sunday.

Steve