[TR] British Invasion weather

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:50:46 MDT 2007

Here it is - the Stowe Vermont weather forecast for
the next few days.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Stowe&state=VT&site=BTV

You'll see that here in Vermont we have made special
arrangements that the weather for your trip up to and
back from our beautiful corner of the world be varied
- but perfect for driving.  Warm and breezy tomorrow
(come early), cool and clearing on Sunday (stay late).
 It's Saturday that's looking a little bleak right now
however - real British Isles stuff.

Have a safe and enjoyable ride, and I'll see you on
the field.

Joe Merone
CF18928