[TR] The Best Car

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 18:26:54 MDT 2007

Not sure how to describe "worst", but the best car I have ever driven/owned is
a 1968 Ford Mustang  hardtop, 289 CI, auto and steering, took it in trade in
1971 for $500.00 and have owned since 1971, I have replaced the starter and
battery in 36 years, it is right to this day a very pretty car and all
original, the T/R 3 is nice, but, two completely different cars, I also have a
67 Mustang with a "solid Bench front seat (rare), just not as solid as the 68
and I have no idea why. "FT"