[TR] Bicycling in Cape Cod - any Triumph guys there ??

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 10 16:49:46 MDT 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007 06:09 pm, areich at telus.net wrote:
> Hi
> I am just bicycling in Cape Cod with my wife  .. currently in Falmouth,
> cycling Martha's Vineyard tomorrow.  Heading for Provincetown by Sept 17th
> Wondering if any Triumph folks on my route, that could pour a cup of Tea
> (or ???) along the way and show me their cars
> Allan Reich
> Vancouver, Canada
> 1960 TR3A
Allan,

I spent the better part of a week in Hyannis for a wedding this past July and
did a bit of travel along rt 28 from as far east as Centerville, west to
Dennis Port. I did not see one LBC the entire time.

On the way to the wedding I did see a parade of classic cars but all of US
origin going east  on 6A.

I did see a Ferarri in Hyannis while running early one morning. I tried to
keep up but he was a bit faster than me.

Bob