[TR] Triumph makes list of 50 worst cars

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Sep 9 17:35:14 MDT 2007

Mark Hooper wrote:
> I see that Time has a list of the 50 worst cars of all time. Alas our
> Triumphs seem to be well represented:
>
> The Triumph Stag makes the list at number 20
> On The TR7 - Entry 25
> Oh, the ignominy...
>
> Mark
> 1972 TR6

Anything to propagate myths, distort facts and twist history, instill
panic in the masses with hysteria and sensationalism of minimalistic
subjects - that is the best media and journalists can do these days I
suppose.

I am sure the large loyal following many of these cars enjoy today speak
much louder than sensationalism, misinformation and the outright lies
contained in these individual cars fictional dossiers.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)