[TR] Aluminum Radiator

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Sep 8 21:10:05 MDT 2007

Folks...I just finished updating my web site about the installation of an
aluminum radiator. This is the Wizard Cooling radiator that TRF is selling
except I got it directly from Art Lipp at www.trparts.com. Art provided a
great price, but more importantly outstanding personal (not customer)
service. As you'll see, I had a problem that Art walked through the process
and made a potentially difficult situation very easy. I'm not trying to take
any business away from TRF but Art offers more then just the radiator i.e.
custom fan brackets, Spal 16" fan, Spal wire harness and personal service.
Just another alternative to consider. The link on my site is called "Wizard
Radiator"....duh :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection