[TR] TR4A missing. The saga continues....

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 16:03:37 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/8/2007 12:55:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:

On 8 Sep  2007 at 16:50, Chris Buckley wrote:

> ...so re-adjusted to .01  inch.

There's your problem.  They should be adjusted to  .010.  (But what's
a zero among friends?)

==AM==
I may have missed something (possibly "the joke"?), but my limited
mathematics skills make those two numbers to be pretty much the same. ;)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)