[TR] CT Triumph Show

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Sep 7 20:36:55 MDT 2007

OK...who's going to this Sunday's CT Triumph Register Show in Manchester?
The weatherman can't make up his/her mind but right now they're saying sun
with rain late in the day! PERFECT British weather. I'll be there with my
new Wizard Cooling Aluminum radiator courtesy of Art Lipp of
www.trparts.com. But more on that after I get my site updated.

If you're not going to Manchester, how about Stowe next week for the British
Invasion? I'll be driving Rt 100 through Vermont on Friday....anyone care to
join me?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection