[TR] Triumph Herald on Top Gear

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Fri Sep 7 07:00:50 MDT 2007

Just switch to watching PBS. It seems their programmers feel that,
without the huge amount of BBC content in their lineup, America's
culture station would have little to show. And, after all, nothing
expresses Britain's last thousand years of accomplishment more than long
documentaries about Diana and endless re-runs of Keeping Up
Appearances... :^)

Seriously though, PBS does present a very decent selection of sitcoms,
news and documentaries from Britain.

Mark
(Scottish and English parentage living in Canada)