[TR] Rotor failure; things to carry with you

Steven Newell steven at newellboys.com
Wed Sep 5 18:34:48 MDT 2007

Brian.L.Jones at gsk.com wrote:

>Actually an interesting thread for me would be what tools and spares we
>feel are worth keeping with the car. I bring a few more items with me for
>a longer trip, but would be interested hear about those on the list with
>far more experience would recommend. If we can reach any kind of
>consensus, I'll happily collate it and provide it to the list.

Here's a link with photos for my road trip toolkit.
    http://www.newellboys.com/trdriver/toolkit.html

In regular driving I carry a small tool box (wrenches, sockets, pliers,
screwdrivers, corkscrew) plus a few metric wrenches for other cars, a
small bag with tuning tools in case I feel like tuning the carbs while
waiting for my lovely wife to shop for shoes or something, and another
small bag with miscellaneous gaskets, clamps, ignition bits and switches.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.