[TR] No More Redlines

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 17:50:08 MDT 2007

Hey Guys,
Not sure if this is out here yet, but FYI Michelin Redlines are "No  More".
Coker Tire is fresh out and they are not expected to be  manufactured again.
According to their sales department "the European Market  defines what is
needed and right now demand for this tire is very low".  In  the same breath the
sales guy told me I could get a bunch of money for the 4  brand new ones I have
that I purchased last year.  Nope, they are for the  TR250.

Current personal inventory:  4 as new never mounted.  5  on the Six 2 years
old.  5 on the 250 need replaced.  5 in  reserve, good shape but sell by date
way expired.  5 Goodyear G-800's,  all "Trunk Tires" but only for show.
Got you guys covered a little bit if needed,
Darrell