[TR] Z/S 175 CD float adjustment

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 09:15:05 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 7:35:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

> So, which one did you use ?  16mm is .630" and 17mm is .669".

I am using the .625 since my Starret ruler does not have mm, but I have them
higher than that.  I am going to take a mm ruler from work and set them at the
minimum 16mm.  That being said it is sort of difficult for my old eyes to see
exactly what I am looking at up that close!  Honest Injun, both the Six and
the 250 run out of gas momentarily during extreme cornering at high RPM's.  I
can't remember if it is left handers or right handers.  Another age related
problem I suppose.
Regards,
Darrell