[TR] TR6 problem

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 19:56:01 MDT 2007

> Any
> thoughts or ideas on what else I should try?

One of the tricks I've learned is to give the carbs a sniff of starting
fluid or carb cleaner immediately before (or while) cranking the engine.  If
it makes a big change, the problem is likely lack of fuel.  In fact, you can
usually get the engine to run for a few seconds this way, even if it isn't
getting any fuel at all through the normal route.

If it makes no difference at all, the problem might be too much fuel, but
more likely is ignition, IMO.

Randall