[TR] Z/S 175 CD float adjustment

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 13:08:24 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 1:29:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
TR250Driver at aol.com writes:

The Six  likes to run  out of gas
during hard right hand turns on an autocross  course.  It will  chug until
the
suspension settles.  Book  says:  .625 to .672 or 16 to  17 mm float height
adjustment,  both must be the same.  I am going to say I  have them set on
the  high
side now.  What should I do to correct this  problem?  Believe me this "chug"
can
make a difference.  I have a whole   bunch of 2nd's and 3rd's in stock.  250
does the same  thing!

Darrell -

I've been autocrossing my stock TR6 10 or 12 times a year for 3 years now
and I have NEVER had that happen. My floats are set by the book.
You might have some other problem.

Cheers,
Jack Mc