[TR] vintage races

ElangTR4 at aol.com ElangTR4 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 07:36:42 MDT 2007

Jim and list,

Vintage races are a blast. I'm only a spectator, but am fortunate to live  an
easy drive from Mid-Ohio SCC, Nelson Ledges, and Schenley Park in Pittsburgh.
 Vintage and SCCA drivers are usually very friendly guys willing to show and
tell all about their cars. When my son was younger, some would even invite
him  to get behind the wheel for a picture. We always make time to walk through
the  paddock to get closer look at cars we don't see at British cars shows,
like Elva  Couriers, and Ginettas. One of these years I'd like to do a vintage
race tour to other tracks like Road America, Watkins Glen, and  Lime Rock. I
think the really big one would be to England for the Goodwood  Revival. Usually
the parking areas make a pretty good car show too as many fans  drive their
toys to the races.

Eric Langreder
71 TR6
Uniontown, Ohio