[TR] fan extension, fan belt, steering rack

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Sep 1 05:31:45 MDT 2007

One thing Rick didn't mention is weight savings. On a TR6, you're removing 6
- 1/2 lbs and replacing it with just 8 oz! I won't make any horsepower
increase assumptions but that is a lot of weight the engine doesn't have to
turn anymore.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection