[TR] TR3 Ribbed or Smooth Letters

bill beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Wed Oct 31 09:49:38 MST 2007

Hello List,

Can anyone shed some light as to whether I should have the smooth-faced
letters or ribbed letters on my '58?  The Moss catalog gives the changeover
as 'uncertain' while the TRA Judging Guide gives Comm #50000 as the change
point.

The PO had filled the holes, of course I have no way to be sure this is even
the original front apron for the car.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:06 AM