[TR] TR6 Hardtop Installation

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:17:08 MST 2007

Dennis,

Correct me if I'm wrong...and I might be as I've never installed a hard top.

Wasn't there a "special" hood(soft top) cover for hard top models...this would
be to cover the convertible top when it was folded down WITH the hard top
installed.  I would think you would NOT have to remove the convertible top if
this was the case?

Cheers,

Todd