[TR] [Spits] Naturally, now the message appears!!!

Mark J. Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Oct 30 10:55:20 MST 2007

Barry Schwartz wrote:

>I apologies in advance but it I just saw the first message about my
>miss/backfire I posted almost a week ago appear - right AFTER I post a
>message about it not appearing-

Believe it or not, I don't spend every waking moment doing Team.Net
administration, though it seems like it to me sometimes ;-)

It can take some time -  hours, days, maybe a week before I can get to
approving messages that have been held back for various reasons,
such as exceeding the size limit.  Of course, if everyone on all the
lists sent in maybe 5.95 per year for each of their subscriptions,
then I probably WOULD spend all my time working on Team.Net!
And no doubt there would be more features on the web
pages at http://www.team.net/the-local and it would be more
up to date, a nicer forum interface, etc.

At the moment, though, I get to stuff when I can.

mjb.