[TR] List message limits?

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 18:09:23 MST 2007

I have tried, without success to send a plain text message (no different
really than this message other it is longer), with no attachments or
trailers, just plain text, to the list.  These shorter messages like this
one, seem to come through with no problems.  Is there a limitation on the
content amount or certain phrases or characters in the subject perhaps? The
message in question isn't particularly long (total email file size is 4K or
under)  I have tried about 4 times now and I have yet to see it posted -
hopefully, they haven't just been bouncing around and in another week
you'll get all four posts on both lists :-)

But it does have me a bit puzzled -

Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)