[TR] Availability of 165R15 Tyres

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 17:16:34 MST 2007

In a message dated 10/29/2007 10:54:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

FWIW,  15" "temporary use" spare tires are readily available for almost
nothing at  any wrecking yard and fit just dandy on stock TR3 wheels.  Leave
lots  of room in the tire well for other spare parts.

When I bought my 3A I looked in the spare well and low and behold  what was
in there had to be the first temporary use spare.  It is 5" wide  at the tread
and is on a brand new looking 3 wheel.  The tire looks like it  has never seen
the road.  It is a bias ply.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO