[TR] FW: [Fot] Just Sick - car stolen

Tom Householder trhouse at greenapple.com
Mon Oct 29 15:15:40 MST 2007

----------
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:06:13 -0700
To: Friends <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Just Sick - car stolen

Came home from a 5 day trip to find only the remnants of the smashed
receiver lock where my trailer, containing my TR250 race car, was when I
left.  Hoped like hell it had been impounded for parking too long in a city
lot [I live on a houseboat and the trailer lives in the lot where I park].
No such luck.  Police report filed, insurance claim in.

Information:  Trailer was a white 16x7 Road force.  No exterior markings.
Car: BRG #444 TR5.  Accusump and dual master cylinders under hood.  Battery
and cell in rear.  Full cage.   Stainless lines to the injectors.  Mallory
distributor.  Fabricated dash.  No speedo.  4 speed, no OD.

Photos at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/StolenTR5

--
Chuck Arnold