[TR] Availability of 165R15 Tyres

William Brewer bbrewer at tvwireless.net
Sun Oct 28 19:06:14 MST 2007

      I recently bought  set of Vredensteins 165 X 15 from British
Wire Wheel in Fresno for about $80 each. Made in Holland. I really
like them. I bought a set of Dayton Chrome spokes and he mounted and
balanced them right and shipped them to me UPS. I would recommend
them wholeheartedly.

      Bill Brewer
      Tehachapi, CA

Message: 2