[TR] Unable to Subscribe to List!

William Brewer bbrewer at tvwireless.net
Sun Oct 28 08:24:47 MST 2007

      I just got new ATT high speed internet. I am changing over all
of my accounts to use the new email before canceling my old ISP.
Whenever I try to subscribe to Triumphs-digest on another computer
with my new email account I get the following error message emailed
back to me. I am using the links on the team.net website. Can someone
explain to me why it is doing this?

      Bill Brewer
      Tehachapi, CA