[TR] Hemmings & $225K Healey

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 26 15:22:40 MDT 2007

> For some reason that HMC Sports Car link just redirects me to another site
> about all electric cars. I was able to get to it by going to
> http://www.hmcsportscars.com/reviews.htm  A modern Healey, almost like the
> Eagle Jags. Very cool.

Bob

All Electric Garages is the name of the current/former sole selling agent in
the UK. I don't think they've ever had anything to do with electric
propulsion - which obviously explains why they called themselves All
Electric :::))) Mind you, Birmingham and its suburbs do come up with some
strange ideas........

Jonmac