[TR] Sevtr Photos, and thanks

Ronnie Babbitt rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Oct 25 20:19:49 MDT 2007

I would like to thank Ashford Little for loading the photos from the SEVTR
2007 held on Jekyll Island, Ashford has severed as our webmaster and took
all the photos of the event.   You can find the photos on the website at
www.sevtr.org <http://www.sevtr.org/>   Just click on the red statement
about the pictures on the home page. We will have event results posted
shortly.

I would like to thank everyone who attended the event and a special thanks
to my ISOA buddies that made the long drive down. We had several others who
traveled long distances to come play with us. Hats off to Jack McGahey and
to Marty Sukey, for they designed a great autocross course at the airport.
There were many other that lent their skills and talents to make our event a
success. I hope you all come back in 09. I would also like to personally
thank all the clubs that comprise the SEVTR Regional Committee for their
time and effort in hosting their events. Each club exceeded their
requirements to fulfill their commitment to host their chosen event. A great
job done by all.  Again thank you for your dedication

Ronnie Babbitt