[TR] Lug nuts

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 10:56:38 MDT 2007

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,
1994 Miata C package
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net    http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
I decry the textmessagization of the American-English language.

From: "Al Al" <als6point9 at gmail.com>
> All
>
> I have a Triumph GT6 that I bought from a gentlaman in Oklahoma about a year
> ago but have not collected as it's sitting in a field with no wheels.
>
> I finally managed to find some wheels for it and am now able to get it.
>
> Can anyone tell me what size lug nuts this car takes so that I can bring
> them with me?
>
> All the best

I believe the original stud size is 3/8 fine. People have been known to upgrade, though.  I put 1/2" ones in my Europa, and 7/16" is not uncommon.

Someone will correct me if the GT6 did not use the same studs as the Spitfire and Lotus cars.