[TR] more on fans

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:09:04 MDT 2007

Good fans always help but they need channeling to get maximum performance.  I
built an air dam/skid plate for my TR3A.  It covers from below the radiator to
just behind the pan.  I made it out of 0.040 aluminum.  I attached it to the
bottom of the frame with sheet metal screws.  This keeps all the air flow in
the engine compartment until it reaches the back of the engine.  This mod
stabized my temperature readings in all kinds of traffic and speeds.

Best regards,
Tom