[TR] more on fans

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 07:00:22 MDT 2007

I used this part that I got at Stoneleigh last Feb. It's a stainless steel
pipe used in the lower radiator hose with a fitting for an electric switch
in line. Works for me and available at Revington.
www.revington.com
part number  130039SST

I bought two if anyone needs a picture, I'm planning to use it on the TR4
soon -- maybe