[TR] more on fans

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Oct 24 17:56:41 MDT 2007

I got my fan (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Radiator.htm) from Spal
(http://www.spalusa.com/) and it came with everything I needed. At their
site, when you select the size fan you want, it also shows all the
accessories you'll need such as the mounting brackets and the harness,
thermostat and relay.

My first fan was from Hayden (http://tinyurl.com/yuwlto) and it too included
everything.

Both products came with pretty easy instructions.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org